Friday 17 August 2012

Italy? Yes Please!


Spending the afternoon looking through Lonely Planet books and planning a tentative  itinerary has got me way too excited to spend the year in Europe.


My best friend Lauren is going to be joining me in France at the end of my seven months, and then we are off to Italy and Paris for approximately three weeks. We decided to start planning way ahead because we think that it might be too hard to plan everything via Skype... but mainly because we are so excited!!!

As of right now, we are planning for her to join me in Montpellier (or just outside) for about a week, and then head out to Florance, Rome and Venice, spending no less than three FULL days in each city. Then we are off to Paris, for a week.

Just planning for the trip we are discovering sooooo much. I have learned that; I am horrible at pronouncing Italian words, We are probably going to spend most of the time turning the names of Ancient Italian sights into dirty words, and finally that we have a heck of a lot of reading up to do on ALL the art, and history.

Needless to say I AM WAY TOO EXCITED!!!!

1 comment: