Tuesday 23 October 2012

Halloween!

I SCREAM! YOU SCREAM!WE ALL SCREAM FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

So this year I am sadly missing Halloween which has got me way down! I keep seeing all these posts about DIY halloween costumes and my longing for my favorite holiday has never been sooooo strong. Here in France they do not celebrate Halloween although I was told that a few years ago that they (I don't know who they is) tried to bring it here and it was a big flop.

I am wishing everyone back home a Happy Halloween, I hope everyone is putting their heart into their costumes and are ready to eat chocolate till their teeth rot! So get out there and... Scare a bunch of kids! Egg some houses! and Party like it's 1999!

And if you still don't know what to be for this year why not be the Eiffel Tower???

1 comment: