Sunday 23 September 2012

à bientôt

It's 1:17 am September 24th, the day of my departure. I have a very long journey ahead of until I'll be resting in my room. Let me take you through what will be a long ass journey alone!!!

I leave Toronto, tomorrow evening. I arrive in London Heathrow early morning. At Heathrow I have to go through customs then head out to my shuttle that will be taking me to Gatwick for my connection flight, which I have exactly four and half hours to catch from when I land in London. Then I'm on a two hour flight to Nice, my semi final destination!

In Nice I will be spending the next two nights at a Hostel, one that I'm told is quite good. I Get to spend a whole day from sleep to sleep in Nice. I hope to explore the city visit the Matisse Museum and get my cellphone sorted out. 

After my second night in Nice I have to catch an early morning train to Montpellier. Once I get into Montpellier I have to catch the tram to Clermont l'Herault (My city of residence!!!!!) Where I will go to sleep for a few days and hopefully wake up fresh faced and ready to spread some Canadian English Love!!!!!!

I am sad to be leaving behind my friends and family, I'm nervous about things going wrong while I'm alone, but most of all excited to see how the next eight months of my life sort out. 

I am open for everything and anything, I want to meet people, see sights, live like the French, shop all over Europe, get experience in teaching and grow more as a person -- 
and then come back to my bedroom to looking the exact the way I left it!


Good Bye today, Bonjour tomorrow!

1 comment: