Wednesday 26 September 2012

Toronto To Nice

So I'm going to tell you guys about my journey from Toronto to Nice. My flight was scheduled for 8:00pm but didn't take off until about 9:50pm. My flight was pretty easy, I watched MegaMind which was pretty funny, then I passed out until we landed LOL.



We landed at 9:40am which was and hour and a half later than we were scheduled for. This made me very nervous because I basically had thirty minutes to get off the plane, go through customs, at one of the busiest airports in the world, claim my baggage and get to the bus stop to catch my shuttle. I was literally running through the airport pushing old Indian woman out of my way. Luckily I made it to the bus stop right on time and did not miss my shuttle to Gatwick!! When I got to Gatwick I was quite relieved and only an hour later was I on my way to Nice. The flight from Gatwick to Nice took about two hours, which was spent by me sleeping. I was so tired and so happy to have finished my flying for the day!!! When I arrived to Nice, I hopped onto the 98 down Promenade des Anglaise (Avenue that runs down the coast) and before I knew it, I was checking into my hostel and finally getting to rest my butt! 

1 comment: