Friday 28 September 2012

NICE!!!! (Part Deux)

After my stroll down the beach front I headed back into Old Nice. Through Old Nice I entered Le Parc de La Colline Du Château. This is a beautiful park that overseas all of Nice! The views from the top are to die for. I just kept thinking how beautiful it would be to have a wedding here.




The walk around the park took me about an hour, taking in all the views and enjoying all my fellow tourists. After the park I headed back down to Old Nice again but this time it was little more exciting because it had gotten much busier with tourists, vendors, and shops. The sights and the people in France are delightful. Everything seems so incredibly cliché yet at the same time so pleasing. I am so excited to discover more of France if this is what it has to offer so far! 






1 comment:

  1. that is true...so cliche yet so beautiful ...it's different to experience it for yourself :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete