Monday 17 September 2012

A week today...

So... as of today I officially enter my last week countdown. My week is packed with work, friends, family and goodbyes. The realness is starting to sink in, the excitement is escalating and my nerves are more awake than ever.

The worst part about packing is seeing all the clothes I know I have to leave behind. As of right now my suitcase is nowhere close to closing but I am confident in my packing skills. What makes this time so much more difficult is the need for warm clothing. The city I will be living in has mild winters but I plant to voyage up to Sweden for Christmas and New Years, which requires proper winter gear. Thanks to my handy vacuum, I was able to vacuum seal my winter coat which saves loads of space but does nothing for weight.


Today was a good day of packing progress but there is still a huge way to go. I  still need to pack up books, accessories... and cut down on some of the clothes :(

This next week is gonna go by faster than ever, I just hope I can keep my head from spinning right off!

No comments:

Post a Comment